Job vacancies at the Hotel Vierjahreszeiten
Become a part of our dedictated team
We don’t just want to leave our guests satisfied – we want to delight them. We can only achieve this on a daily basis due to the dedication and hard work of our staff. At the 4 star Hotel Vierjahreszeiten we do our utmost to offer our team a first-rate working environment. As only those whole feel comfortable in the workplace, can pass on this good feeling to our guests.
You can expect from us:
- Familiar & first-class working atmosphere
- Regulated working hours with 6-day week
- Top location near by the slopes
- Year-round employment
- Above average pay
- Free meals even on days off
- Free accommodation: fully-equipped single room with shower/WC, TV, W-Lan,… – near by the slopes
- Free parking space
- Plenty of space for own ideas & creativity
We require from you:
- A passion for your job
- Commitment, reliability and sense of duty
- Willingness to work side by side in a young team
- Politeness and respect for other members of staff and guests
- Honesty and loyalty
- Interest in tourism and current affairs
Current job vacancies – hotel
For the winter season 22/23 beginning with December we are looking with the best conditions for
- Küchenchef m/w (80 Hausgäste, kein á la carte)
- Chef de Partie or Patissier m/w (80 Hausgäste, kein á la carte)
for our ****Hotel Vierjahreszeiten
Wage according to collective contract with much more higher rate of pay!
Current job vacancies – KAMIN-KLAUSE
For the winter season 22/23 beginning with December we are looking for
for our KAMIN-KLAUSE.
Wage according to collective contract with much more higher rate of pay!.
Please apply by sending us your detailed application together with CV by email or by post. We look forward to hearing from you.
Brunäcker Hotel Vierjahreszeiten GmbH
We also look forward to receiving your speculative application which we will keep on file.
friendly.hospitable.pure pleasure – at any time of year. All of us here at the Hotel Vierjahreszeiten in Flachau look forward to welcoming you …together we are strong.