All you need for a relaxing holiday despite Corona
Your health & safety are our top priority
We wish for all our guests a safe holiday with DISTANCE and without worries! The safety and well-being of our guests and staff is of course our top priority, which is why we carefully monitor current developments. We also ask you to take a lot of personal responsibility: come to us only if you and your family are healthy and feel fit.
In the event of drastic measures, such as border closures or travel warnings, your deposit will be converted into a voucher that does not expire and can be used on your alternative desired date!
So that you can enjoy a carefree holiday to the full here with us, we have undertaken measures to ensure the safety of our guests and staff. The safety measures are constantly being updated to conform with the official Austrian government guidelines, they are therefore subject to change! As of: 09.12.2021
Our corona measures at a glance
Due to the latest regulations, our hotel is temporarily closed. From 17.12.2021 we may welcome you at our hotel (arrival only possible with 2G).
Prerequisite for your safe arrival
- Fully vaccinated
- Fully recovered
- Booster vaccination or PCR Test
Only the certificate from the authorities is valid as proof of recovery (no antibody
Regulations for the stay with children & teenagers
Hotel in general
- Please wear a FFP2 mask in the public hotel areas.
- At reception we have installed a plexiglass window, so that we can greet you on arrival with a smile.
- We kindly request you avoid shaking hands and keep a distance of 2 m from strangers
- All our staff wear FFP2 masks.
- You’ll find plenty of disinfectant dispensers throughout the hotel.
- Use of the hotel lifts is only permitted by one person at a time or several persons holidaying together.
- We undertake increased cleaning schedules in co-operation with the company Hagleitner.
- You’ll find information and signs throughout the hotel.
- Daily COVID-19 testing aivailable for our guests in Flachau (48 h guilty)
- Possibility for our guests in our hotel for a corona quick test (24 h guilty)
- Culinary delights with distance guarantee.
- Strict hygiene measures are required at buffets. Please sanitize your hands before using the buffet and keep a safe distance of 2 m from strangers.
- Keep your distance and enjoy our spacious spa area.
- The opening hours have been extended.
- At reception you’ll find a list for each sauna, in which you can enter your private sauna time. Persons from the same household may use the same sauna together.
- Only a certain number of persons are allowed in the pool and you should keep a minimum distance of 2 m between strangers.
- Massage treatments are bookable.
Adjusted conditions of cancellation: For your holiday until 16.04.2022 we guarantee a free cancellation up to 7 days before arrival.
We wish our guests a carefree holiday planning.
For bookings until 16.04.2022, we guarantee you the security of cancelling free of charge up to 7 days before arrival.
We will convert the deposit you have already made into a voucher that does not expire and can be used at any time on your desired date. If you wish, we will gladly refund your deposit.
Safe skiing holiday
In order to ensure a safe operation for the upcoming winter season 2021/22, a code of conduct has been set for the cable car companies and Ski amadé. Here are the most important facts:
- No restrictions on the number of people allowed in the ski area planned
- All cable car cabins will be regularly desinfected
- Organized boarding areas to maintain the minimum distance
- Wearing FFP2 mask in all marked areas
- The regulations are continuously adapted to the current situation and to legal requirements
- Subject to change
Further information: Corona safety measures for ski operations in Ski amadé